Not long ago keeping your children safe on the internet meant just keeping them from going online. Now it seems like every school, teacher, and class require our kids to use the web. And why not? It is an endless resource of great information, but not all information is appropriate for all ages.
- Do you know if your kids have a MySpace page online?
- Want to limit them from using the internet after school?
- Looking for a way to block certain content or certain sites?
Then you need internet parental controls to protect your kids online. Using only parental control or monitoring software is easy to go around. Just search "disable parental controls," and you will see just how resourceful a determined teenager can be.
The challenge is to balance something that they cannot get around, but also does not interfere with normal internet browsing. Rescue My Gadget can provide protection using many layers to protect your children making it nearly impossible to disable.
Rescue My Gadget can:
- Limit to sites explicitly allowed (i.e. homework central)
- Deny access to specific sites (myspace.com, etc)
- Filtering certain content (i.e. gambling, cults, sex, etc.)
- Limit time spent on the internet (i.e. 2 hours per day)
- Block specific times (i.e. 3:00 to 5:30)
- Disallow chat programs (AOL, Yahoo, MSN, etc.)
- Receive daily or weekly reports of all web activity
- Log actual keystrokes typed (for passwords, chat, etc.)
We will help you design the appropriate level of internet access for your children.
Call Us at (913) 825-6830
Free Pickup and Delivery