At Rescue My Gadget, we believe that technology has become far too complicated for the average person to enjoy. Like most people, you probably don't use many of the features of your latest gizmo.
Calling your neighbor, a computer geek, or a computer nerd, may get your whatchamacallit set up, but will they have the experience to explain how it works?
- Are your photos still on your digital camera?
- Can you sync your iPod or add songs to your iPod?
- How many "universal" remote controls do you have on your coffee table?
- Are you buying a new computer just because your old one is slow?
Let's face it, you didn't buy your latest gadget to read the directions. Allow us to set up the thingamajig, teach you to use the whatzit, or Rescue Your Gadget.
For instance, we find many people who have difficulty:
- Laptop Repair
- Desktop Computer Repair
- Configuring Windows Vista on their PC
- Setting up a home theater system
- Emailing pictures to friends and family
- Synchronizing their iPod
- Configuring a wireless network
...or setting up just about anything that plugs into the wall or uses batteries.
Our broad range of experience continues to grow by following the latest trends, working with our business clients, sharing ideas, and listening to the customer.
Have a gadget that needs rescuing. Call Rescue My Gadget.
Call Us at (913) 825-6830
Free Pickup and Delivery